.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Shadow of Him

A Shadow of Him, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

"If but I could be a shadow of what my grandfather has been to my family . . ." I am posting a new series of photos remembering my grandfather as well as some family pics during the time I was back at home. Throughout the rest of this week, I will be sharing through photos some of the memories and family time we had together. As many of you already know, my grandfather had tremednous impact on my life, and I would like to conclude my experience back at home with reflection through some photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric S. said...

Great photo!

Love your blog and the pics.
Keep it up.

12/22/2005 09:27:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005