.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thanks Jeff and Ashley!

Jeff and Ashley B/W 6, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

A couple of weekends ago (when Alabama dreadfully lost to that other team), I had the opportunity to take some fall photos for Jeff and Ashley. Initially they just wanted a photo for a Christmas card, but I pulled their legs to let me take a few more. I have posted around 30 on my Flickr page and have also added a set album for the images. For the past couple of months, I have mostly shot nature and fall colors. It was quite nice to actually get to shoot people. Thanks Jeff and Ashley for giving me the opportunity to take some pictures of you guys! If these weathermen are right, we are to get close to half a foot of snow in the next couple of days. Hopefully, that will make for some nifty pics.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures.

12/07/2005 09:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Thanks Ashley!

12/07/2005 05:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005