.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, February 24, 2006

POTW :: 02.24.06

Starting this week, I will be posting a POTW (pic of the week) every Friday out of my photo inventory (totally abitrary of me). Simply click on the photo for an enlarged version. This image is of two of my models (the third is Hershey - my dog). They are Delaney and Logan - my niece and nephew respectively. Over the weekend, I caught their mother giving them a bath, and thought I'd catch a candid of the two of them. I have other images that are quite funny, but I think I will hold those until they turn 16 (everybody has to have an uncle like that - don't they?). Anyway, they are incredible kids who work hard to keep me well-behaved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005