.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Accessing Compilation Posts

I think one of the most beneficial aspects of P&P (or at least that's what the stats say) are my compilation posts. I try to update them almost daily, depending on whether there is an real news at the given moment. As of right now I have five compilation posts, and to make them easily accessible, I added them to the top of my sidebar above the "latest poll" so that they can quickly be found, especially when they roll of the front page. Below are the compilation posts and the number of links to date for each compilation. I hope they will make your search a little easier as you may find interest in any of these topics. Here they are: 1. IMB, Wade Burleson, Baptism, and Prayer Language (333 links) 2. 2006 Shepherds' Conference (63 links) 3. Responses to Ergun and Emir Caner (39 links) 4. End of the Spear Reviews and Responses (58 links) 5. Emergent and Synagogue 3000 (21 links)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005