.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back in the Day

This is the little pier at Lake Ida, Athens Alabama. I passed this little spot as I went to visit my grandmother this past Sunday. The visit was golden as she looked absolutely dazzling in her lovely dress. I tell you, there is not a better looking 89-year-old grandmother alive today! I mentioned to her about the little article I wrote about her, and the picture of the two of us together, and she just leaned over, grabbed my hand, and gave me the warmest little smile I could ever receive. She's the best. I told here that having her in the picture does much the seeing eye, especially blocking out the eye sore on the other side. Anyway. This particular spot was a frequent place back in the day where I would read, meditate and pray. It's been a long time since I've been back there, but things look quite the same. I have the exif data on the photo, but don't have time to post it right now. Maybe I will get around to it later. If you would like to see it on my Flickr, go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005