.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

For Scott: My Church Sign Nominations

Being in Alabama for the past 24 hours has been particularly fruitful for me, in particular finding my nominations for Scott Slayton's "Bad Church Sign of the Week." Scott has an amazing list of great signs, all I assume from Alabama (or at least the South). Anyway, here's my two for this week: 1. "Life is hard. The afterlife is harder." 2. "God's retirement plan is out this world!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005