.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Can You Read Me Now?

Since last Thursday, my blog has been hijacked by the Blogger folks as they attempt to fix a broblem with their servers and filters. Really, I don't know what in the world they were doing. I just know P&P was hardly working. I think the deal is fixed, and I hope for some regularity in the future. If you were wondering why it wouldn't pull up, you were not alone. Last December, I kicked the idea around with Challies about developing a new blog, and this might just have been the kicker to do it. I will keep you updated if and when that happens. In the mean time, I will remain in subjection to Blogger and appreciate the *free* services they offer. Oh, and one more thing. From now until Thursday night, I will be sunk in Owen's Mortification of Sin. I should hope to post each day, but don't expect a "scroller." I may throw up a pic or two as well. There are many topics I wish to talk about, but they will have to wait. Some of you may be aware of the reason why my wife and I went to Athens this past weekend. Her father is doing better and is out of the hospital. His pneumonia is a serious case and will take several weeks to recover. If it bids your attention, please remember him in your prayers as he recovers. His name is Butch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005