.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Bloom of Spring

I got out of my car this morning, and it was 22 degrees outside with snow and ice covering the ground. Just a few days ago, I was in shorts basking in the noonday sun, watching the trees come to bloom (what's up with that!). With the advent of spirng coming this week, I thought I'd post a few pictures of blooming flora I took over the weekend. Here are two "pinkies" I liked (click on the pictures to enlarge): And another:

1 Comments:

Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Thanks Jimmy! These pics were actually taken in your neck of the woods - East Limestone that is.

3/23/2006 01:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005