.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Directions to Band of Bloggers Fellowship

As of today, we are two weeks away from the T4G: Band of Bloggers Fellowship! Since I made the announcement, several bloggers have helped get the word out. I want to thank JT, Marc, Tom, Cawley, Steve, Brad, Dwayne, and others who have been so kind to help promote this fellowship. Because the time is so short, your help in passing the word along is greatly needed and appreciated. Please see my previous post for more information. Several have already emailed me and confirmed their plans on attending. If you are even thinking about attending, I am asking you to do the same. We need to have a rough idea of how many to expect, and the only way to have a ballpark idea is to hear from you directly. You can email to gospelcentral@yahoo.com and leave your name, blog title, and a contact number. The few details yet to be finalized are in the works, and I am excited to share them with you (pending that they work out!). I should have that information by the end of the week. On my blog, I have decided to dedicate this week to deal specifically with providing info, answering questions, and communicating with bloggers about this fellowship. My intentions are so inclined because of my love for the gospel as well as for my brothers who also treasure Jesus and trumpet his gospel. I pray this will be a rich and rewarding time of fruitful fellowship and sweet kindredness for us all. Finally, I want to provide some general directions to the Band of Bloggers Fellowship. It is located at Heritage Hall of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. On the campus, Heritage Hall is located on the 2nd Floor of the north end of the Honeycutt Center. Upon entering the campus from Lexington Road, proceed past the chapel on the right to the parking area directly in front of you. To the right will be the Legacy Center and to the left is the Honeycutt Center. Once you enter in the building, take the steps to the second floor and you will find the Heritage Hall. I will see that there will be some folks to assist if you are new to the campus. For a map of the SBTS campus, go here and scroll down to page 180. The Honeycutt Center is building marked with the number seven (7) on it. For driving directions from the Galt House, go here (maps and directions included). Estimated drive time is 8 minutes. Estimated driving distance is 4 1/2 miles. Thank you for your interest in this fellowship. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to either comment on this post or email me at the address mentioned above. Together, Timmy Brister Dedicating Two Hours to One Gospel for All Bloggers

4 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Hi Timmy,

I've already emailed you, but others may have the same question regarding transportation. I'm going to be at the hotel on Wednesday, but I don't have wheels. Is there a plan for car-pooling?

Terry Stauffer

4/12/2006 10:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Terry,

I am working on the wheels this week. If you could email me with the name of your hotel, we will make plans on picking folks up and taking them to SBTS and to the Galt House. Depending on the location of the hotels and the number of folks to pick up, I will make sufficient provision to see that everyone can make it.

Email to gospelcentral@yahoo.com and simply leave the name of hotel and maybe its address if you have it.

4/12/2006 02:00:00 PM

 
Blogger MarieP said...

Hey, is it only for those attending the T4G conference, or can other bloggers of like mind stop by?

9:25 AM
Delete

4/13/2006 08:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Mariep,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your comment. Yesterday, I attempted to email you and had it returned to me. Could you please send me an email to gospelcentral [at] yahoo [dot] come so that I can have the right email address? Thank you for your inquiry!

4/14/2006 04:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005