.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Many Thanks

This past week, several bloggers have been a tremendous help in getting the world out about the Band of Bloggers fellowship. I have received many email confirmations from bloggers who will be attending, and I encourage any of you still undecided to do so as well. Below are the bloggers who have passed along the info and plugged BofB on their blogs. One in particular I want to thank is Tom Ascol. Tom cannot make it to the conference, but nonetheless was gracious enough to help announce it on his blog. Thank you Tom for being so willing and supportive of this event! Over the next week, I will continue to share with you the developments of the meeting including special guests, speakers, gifts, etc. I must say that this has turned out to be more than I could ever have expected, and I am grateful. My opportunity to go was made possible by a godly man back in Alabama, and I have felt a sense of indebtedness to the gospel as well as bloggers to put something together that can unite our hearts and lives - even if it is just for a few hours. My goal in this was to encourage bloggers who have been an encouragement to me, and I pray that this time of fellowship will be but a beginning of greater things to come. Thank you for allowing me to do this and for being a part of it. May God unite our hearts to fear His name (Psalm 86:11). Timmy Brister "Dedicating two hours to one gospel for all bloggers . . ." ***************************** Bloggers who have linked to BofB: Tim Challies Justin Taylor Tom Ascol Marc Heinrich Adrian Warnock Kevin Cawley Steve Weaver Mick Porter Matthew Sims Shaun Nolan Andrew Lindsey Dwayne Ewers Brad Williams If I happened to leave anyone out, please forgive me! And if you have linked it, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005