.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

T4G: Live-Picture-Blogging :: Thursday

Here are some photos from Thursday at the Together for the Gospel Conference. I have posted some from Wednesday as well. Tim Challies is doing a wonderful job of live-blogging, but even with that, many of you (the visual type) want to see glimpses of the conference. Thus, my pictures are for you. I have many others which I hope to post, but if you want to find them at a later time, then go here. For a larger view, click on the image.

Vintage John Piper Lig (rapper) and Mel (beatbox) Duncan (Rappa's D-lite) R.C. Sproul (remember not to use flash) Self-__________ I want to be like Tim! (see anything peculiar . . . besides Tim smiling?) Dr. Mohler

6 Comments:

Blogger KS said...

Yah, Tim flip his card over versus Marc Heinrich picture on purgatario. I quess the price wasn't $19.99.

4/28/2006 08:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Daniel Calle said...

Great pictures!

4/28/2006 04:23:00 PM

 
Blogger IndyChristian said...

We've been staying up with Together for the Gospel, from the Blews.Network, and IndyChristian.com, but just now ran across your photoblog as well. Outstanding. And by all means, add us to your attentive bloggers. And keep up the excellent work!

YBIC,
Neil Cox
Indianapolis, IN

4/28/2006 06:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Shannon Mckenzie said...

Timmy B., this is Shannon McKenzie! What's going on!? I like your blogspot, a friend of mine pointed me to it. It makes me wish that I did more with mine. You're always an encouragement! Write me a line if you ever get time. My blogspot is thecontemplatingchristian.blogspot.com it's not much. anyway, I guess i'll be living near you in a couple of months. I'll talk to you later.

4/28/2006 10:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

For the record, the actual sign Challies is holding up is supposed to say:

Reserved:
Tim Challies

I talked to a friend of mine today, and he asked, "Why is he holding up your reserved seat sign?"

I took that as a compliment. Actually, I didn't get a seat since I was late due to a wreck on the Interstate!

By the way, Marc @ Purgatorio has a much better parody than mine. Be sure to check it out and add your $.02.

4/29/2006 04:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Shannon,

Great to hear from you! I will contact you soon. Till then may the Lord fill our hearts with greater affection for His glory.

4/29/2006 06:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005