.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

No He Didn't!!!

This must be the most unique link I have ever received! Now, all you need is a little audio in the background . . . something like:

"You drop the bomb on me, timmy, you drop the bomb on me"
Oh, and you can trust me with your big guns. Seriously, thanks Icono for the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005