.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, June 02, 2006

POTW :: 06.02.06 :: depthofcolour

{Click to enlarge}
One of the many things I have been needing to do is edit some photos from a couple of weddings I shot earlier this year. This is one from a Catholic wedding Dan and I shot back in February. I have seen these candles in every Catholic church I have been in. Can anyone clue me in the significance of these candles? Anyway, I was using Dan's 50mm f/1.4 prime lens, so I was able to get some awesome depth of field which I enjoyed. Totally not related, but one of my lenses (28-135mm) is being read with an "error 01" on by camera body, which means that the body is not reading the lens. Some have told me that the lens screws need to be tightened. I was just wondering if any of you have experienced this problem before. Sorry for that extra tidbit, but if any of you could throw a little advice out there, I would really appreciate it!
Here's the exif data for the photogs: Camera: Canon 20D Lens: 50mm USM Focal Length: 50mm Tv: 1/60 sec Av: f/1.4 ISO: 800 WB: Custom (4000k) Steve McCoy, Joe Thorn, Joe Kennedy, Alex Forrest, and Ariel Vanderhorst also post pics on Friday. I encourage you to check out their photography. For those interested in poetry, check out ColossiansThreeSixteen. Also, Will Turner has added some history to the Friday menu.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Thanks Dan!

Now go comment on my omnibenevolence posts . . .

6/04/2006 07:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

"Theolitcian"

Nice.

I haven't been much on politics of late. So when is our next debate? I don't want to hear you vacillate. So what do you say, mate?

6/04/2006 09:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

That sounds to quirky for me, but hey, I am down with it I guess, as long as you don't go and put that on wikipedia with my name attached to it! If so, you are forever on the "mean guy" list.

Hmmm, ANWR . . .
What about that lady in San Diego who was caught on tape telling illegals that they could help her in her campaign? I thought that was classic!

6/05/2006 10:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005