.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Some Sweet Summer Deals @ CBD

Today, I received in the mail my “preferred customer” magazine from CBD, and I noticed some sweet deals that I thought I’d mention to you in case you are interested. As a broke seminary student who wants to build a decent library, these deals are worth considering (that reminds me, I haven’t updated my LibraryThing since last December!). Here are some to note:

Christ Our Mediator by C.J. Mahaney for only $2.99

Follow Me by John MacArthur for only $5.99

The Existence and Attributes of God by Stephen Charnock for only $9.99 (list $39.99) The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia Revised (4 Volumes) for only $69.99 (list $280.00)

Systematic Theology (3 Volumes) by Charles Hodge for only $21.99 (list $100.00)

The Works of Benjamin Warfield (10 volumes) for only $49.99 (list $400.00) Jerry Bridges 4 volume set (The Disciplines of Grace, The Pursuit of Holiness, Trusting God, and Is God Really in Control?) for only $34.99 (list $53.97) Oh, and I noticed too, that if you are not really into reading, CBD has a good deal going on with the Yemenite Shofar for only $139.99. I know some Southern Baptists who could use one of these. Oh, and they come in small, medium, large, and extra large too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005