.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

That's Right

{Click to enlarge}
Earlier this week, I posted this picture on my Flickr page, and after thinking about it for a bit, I realized that I haven't changed my profile pic since I started my blog in March 2005. As you can see, the profile image has been changed from my childhood pimpin' pose to the indefatigable nerd pose. Actually, I was outside the airport in Birmingham, AL waiting for my wife while taking a break from reading Above All Earthly Pow'rs. Anyway, having been inspired from another Middle-Easterner and brother in Christ, I thought I'd add a little caption to my photo. Thought it might be a good touch to P&P. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan White said...

Ha, I second that comment Nick.

Timmy, now you know what the scripture says about Samson....maybe you need to go back and take another look.

Oh, and it's also a sin to ever drink alcohol.

Trust my exegesis, please! I just believe the bible...

:)

You now look like a younger James White, a tan Ergun Caner, and an islamic bomber ready to see the 72.

SDG

8/10/2006 04:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Nathan,

I must say, brother, that you look drunk in this picture you use as an icon. Is everything alright? Is your stomach hurting?

Anyway, yeah, you know, with James White, Ergun Caner, and Tom White all practically bald, why not join the trend? The blogosphere is all about fads, right? What are you waiting on? Everyone else is doing it . . .

Oh, and the Scripture says that Samson had a hot wife and he had big muscles . . . is that what you are talking about?

8/10/2006 08:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Nathan White said...

"the Scripture says that Samson had a hot wife and he had big muscles . . . is that what you are talking about?"

Now I KNOW you are being a follower...everybody knows that I have a hot wife and big muscles!

Man, do some joint-blogging with a guy and all he wants to do is be a copycat...

8/11/2006 05:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

And you are just find this out???

8/11/2006 10:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005