.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Clouds Are the Dust of His Feet

The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means clear the guilty. His way is in whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet. Nahum 1:3
(Image taken of an early sunrise in Perdido Key, Alabama.) May the Lord reveal his greatness to you today in the wonders of his creation and ravish your heart in that the Guiltless One took our guilt on a tree to purchase a people for himself by being just and the justifer of those who have faith in Jesus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Grimes said...

Timmy,
Perdido Key, Alabama is a wonderful place. Forgive me for not knowing but are you from Alabama or were you just visiting? Did or do you attend SBTS?

8/02/2006 01:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Johnny,

Indeed, I am from Alabama (Athens), and I am a current student (starting 3rd year) at SBTS. The image was from a recent vacation with my family. However, I am well acquaintanced with AL beaches given that I spend four years in Mobile while attending UM.

I see that you are a student at NOBTS. Are you attending the extension there in B-ham?

I will be flying back to AL this weekend. Today, my sister-in-law has an 8-hour surgery due to breast cancer. Both my wife's family and mine are still in AL.

8/02/2006 02:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005