.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Desiring God 2006 National Conference BLOG

Of all the blogs that seem to pop up almost on a daily basis, I don't think I have found one I am more pumped about than the new Desiring God 2006 National Conference blog. Several posts have already been made, and I think this blog will carry as much popularity (or more) than the T4G group blog. Go ahead and bookmark this blog as I am sure you find it profitable for your walk and witness. Oh, and from what I can tell, they allow comments. :) That said, I also received an email a couple of days ago from Scott Anderson @ Desiring God about the conference letting me know about some of the efforts being made to promote this conference. For those of you who have a blog and would like to promote the conference, you can go here and add a banner to your blog. I am not that technologically savvy, so I haven't added it yet. In the upcoming weeks, I will posting more details about the conference. In the meantime, I thought I'd let you know that I plan on reading David Wells' book Above All Earthly Pow'rs in the next two weeks. If any of you want to read along and discuss, I would enjoy the discussion. I have read No Place for Truth and God in the Wastelands already - two books which have profoundly impacted my life. I expect this book to be no less potent. To read more about the 2006 Desiring God National Conference, go here. To register for the 2006 Desiring God National Conference, go here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is gonna be good!

7/29/2006 10:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005