.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, July 21, 2006

POTW :: 07.21.06 :: Peakaboo

{Click to enlarge}
Two days ago, my wife and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. That morning (as I usually do when I get home from work), I took my dog out for a walk. As we made it to an open field, I gazed towards the east and was blown away by the sunrise. I made Hershey hurry up and poop, and we sprinted back to the apartment to grab the camera. The rays were simply amazing! Needless to say, that was a good day. However, I must say three years with my bride eclipses the best of these glimpses of beauty. I am a very blessed man. The two picks here is the sun peeking in and out of the clouds at around 6:30 a.m. This past week, I have uploaded several pics from our vacation at the beach, mostly of my nephew Logan (who experienced the beach for the first time). For any of you who care, I will be sharing about my plans to post about photography tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Here's the exif data for the photogs: Camera: Canon 20D Lens: 28-135mm IS USM Focal Length: varied Tv: varied Av: f/11.0 ISO: 200 WB: Custom (4700 K) See also Joe Thorn's, Steve McCoy's, Joe Kennedy's, Alex Forrest's, Matt Wireman's, Kevin Cawley's, and Laura Beth's Friday pics. For poetry and prose, check out Brent Thomas, and for church history, see William Turner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Kevin,

Thanks man! Earlier this morning I spent a little time perusing your Flickr page and enjoyed looking at your photos, especially the one that Joe thought you were so hot (the one after a long hard day).

7/21/2006 03:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Kevin Stilley said...

wow. neat pics. the look more like paintings than pictures. congratulations and best wishes as you celebrate your first three years.

Blessings, and peace.

7/22/2006 12:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Kevin C.,

I will join the group ASAP and pass the info as well. :)

Nick,

Thanks. I will check out your work as well.

Kevin S.,

Really appreciate it. You know, for all the people who have inadvertantly stumbled upon my blog because they typed "pantings" when they were really supposed to type "paintings", this is the least I could do. :)

T.M.,

Will do. Good to hear from you.

7/22/2006 04:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005