.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Weird Google Searches #2

About a month ago, I mentioned that I would share some of the lighter side of P&P, beginning with weird Google searches. One of the things that always intrigue me is how in the world (literally) people make their way to my blog. Well, some are obvious and predicable, but others aren't, and here are some of the most recent and weird searches that I found found quite humorous: P&P's Top 10 Weird Google Searches #2: 10. "t" 9. body pantings 8. dog christmas pantings 7. cityscape prophetic prayer bulletin 6. dusti needs 5. are mikey and grace together for real 4. "the night cometh where no man can work." 3. very large artificial fruit 2. lyrics of out of my sickness and into your health I come Lord 1. terrance eats knowledge Go figure. Gotta love that Google search engine!

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

very large artificial fruit

That's got to be good for your "self-esteem."

9/09/2006 10:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Tony Kummer said...

You are definitely building a case for heretic status.

9/09/2006 11:01:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Watch out there Tony! How about that "out of my sickness and into your health . . ." jazz. Talk about health and wealth gospel!

9/09/2006 11:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Matthew,

My ole' stat page is through FreeStats which allows you to view the searches, engines, and keywords people use to come to your site. This is a little feature Sitemeter doesn't have that I think is quite useful, at least for personal humor and curiosity. You can go there by typing in www.freestats.com.

9/12/2006 10:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005