.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, November 10, 2006

POTW :: 11.10.06 :: sitinthecorner

{click to enlarge}
Well, it looks like my picture-of-the-week (POTW) posts are turning into little updates on my week and life. This week in particular was a whirlwind, but it was a blast nonetheless. It was a tremendous blessing hanging out with some of the guys, though I did not get the opportunity to witness to James on the airplane. My laptop is still waiting to have its motherboard replaced, and I don't know when I am going to be getting it back. :( I am having withdrawals from photography as well. I have over 800 photos (from the past two weeks) sitting on memory cards waiting to be dumped on the hard drive and edited. I also need to figure out how I am going to get my camera fixed. With little time and the end of the semester on the horizon, the camera may have to hold. Sad, I know. This picture (like many of my sunset shots) was taken from the balcony of our apartment here in Louisville last spring. I particularly liked the blend of contrasting colors and a soft tone to the sun rays. Here is where I posted it on Flickr. Let me encourage you to check out the Friday Photo Group as well as my Flickr page (though nothing of late has been added) as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005