.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Because I'm Busy Writing . . . More Bloomers

Here are two other bloomers I took this weekend. These are the "whities." Click to enlarge. And another:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Kennedy said...

Man you know how to show me up. Been a while since I came around here, so I thought I'd check up on ya. Sweet pictures. (I took a few recently, but... I'm still learning.) Oh, and I'm a part of a small group now with Brad Hill. He says hi. I started going to "The People of Mars Hill" that was started by Jack Hester and Chris Estis.

Hope things are well for you. Later man.

3/23/2006 04:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Great to hear from you Joe! Neat to see that you are with Brad Hill, Jack Hester, and Chris Estes. I remember them well. Actually, I recall when the who deal was first started. If I am not mistaken, wasn't a Cagle (maybe Allen) involved as well? I might be way of with that guess.

Anyway, let me know how things are going down there. It's been several years since I have visited Mobile, and I need to go back soon. Take care and thanks for checkin in.

3/23/2006 07:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005