.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mama Told Me, So What Do You Think?

Mama told me yesterday that when she saw our Easter picture on my Flickr page that I looked like the Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Now, being that my mother is from Iran, I thought she might know what she is talking about. So I went grabbed a picture of the Ahmadinejad to make a portrait juxtaposition. What do you think?

Here are the possible answers:

  1. No Way, Not Even Close
  2. Distant Relatives
  3. Anachronistic Twins (“as one untimely born”)
  4. This Could Be Bad—Really Bad

I thought it would be helpful to get a second opinion on this, lest people think I might be a security threat. Trust me, I am a warm, fuzzy, 'can’t-hurt-a-bug' Middle Eastern guy. So if you google this and think otherwise, you’ve got something else coming. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Bogert said...

Tim:

I hate to say it, but you better not leave the country.

Peter

4/20/2006 07:44:00 AM

 
Blogger James Thompson said...

You better hope the TSA employees you meet don't follow the news...

4/20/2006 10:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Yikes! This isn't looking good. Maybe my mom was right . . .

4/20/2006 12:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005