.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Two Words

Iron Bowl. Yeah baby. South endzone - 20 seats up. This is my wife's first Auburn - Alabama game and my first in five years. No blogging. No pictures. Just the pigskin and us. Oh, and did I say we are hitting up Dreamland before the game? Dang it's gonna be good. My prediction: Alabama 24 Auburn 21

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As any good Gator fan would say when Bama is playing the team who can't figure out if their mascot is a Tiger or an Eagle, "Roll, Tide, Roll!"

11/18/2006 03:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Hey Timmy,
Sorry we missed you, Garrett and I where on the 50 in the new seating. Had a great time and Garrett really liked tha outcome. Praying that all is well.
Michael

11/21/2006 11:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Hey brother! I am sorry to hear about your father. My mother informed me a couple of weeks ago about his passing, and Dusti and I have been thinking and praying for you guys. Glad you guys were able to get away for the big game (though the outcome was quite disappointing). I hear that the students are going to Uruguay this year for their mission trip. Be sure to drink a cup of mate for me!

Please send my hellos to Garrett, Corabeth, and Mrs. Teresa. May God prosper the good work you guys are doing down there.

tnb

11/21/2006 03:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Andrew Lindsey said...

Once again, all I can say is:

WAR
EAGLE!

Gotta love that Shula.

11/22/2006 12:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

I was waiting for the time when my the first sinner, I mean Auburn fan, would show up on this post. It took a little while, but sure enough, it happened.

So long as you don't go sticking your thumb up in the air when you are around me, Andrew, I will still consider you my friend. :)

I don't know what to think about Shula. When we got up Sunday and glanced at the Sports section, there was a stinging editorial on him. I think UA will keep him at least another year. He inherited a horrible program littered with revolving coachs and repetitive NCAA sanctions. Maybe we can break out of this funk we are in.

In the meantime, I will be watching for the AU basketball team to see if they got game . . .

11/22/2006 05:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005