.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Can You Read Me Now?

In recent days, I have been using other computers and checking out P&P with other screen resolutions and web browsers. Is my font size too small? On my computer it looks quite readable, but from looking at other computers, I am wondering if I need to make it larger. Different screens have various resolutions, pixels, display capabilities, etc., and I have not taken that into consideration until now. Please let me know what you think. Doesn't Paul conclude one of his letters, "I Paul write this with my own hand. This is a sign of genuineness in every letter of mine." And then doesn't he somewhere talk about the largeness of his letters? Some think he had a sight problem. Anyway. Larger font means more scrolling. Evaluation needed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy Brister said...

What in the world . . .???!!!

Why P&P? Is this spam?
Am I going to get junk on my comment section of the blog now?

I guess there needs to be something similar to the 800 "do not call" listing to block telemarketers for bloggers.

www.donotcomment.com or something like that I guess.

8/18/2005 03:48:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can read it just fine, its bigger than your font on your labtop... its crazy you get junk mail everywhere, even though a fax

8/18/2005 01:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Yeah, I can delete it, but I thought I'd leave it as a reminder to myself and others of people of this stuff out there.
This is the first time it has happened to me online, but I am sure it isn't the last.
Unfortunately, this guy doesn't have a blog I can comment on. Maybe that is a good thing . . .

8/18/2005 04:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005