.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

T4G: Live-Picture-Blogging :: Bonus

I thought I'd post a few more pics as a bonus to what I have already posted (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday). This is the last crop that I will post here on P&P. I will periodically post additional photos which can be found at the T4G Group on Flickr. Also, I just read a great post by Mark Dever called "It May Be So" at the T4G Blog. I encourage you to check that out. Furthermore, stay tuned to more details concerning The Band of Bloggers which continues to grow and take a life of its own . . . Here are the images. To enlarge or download, click on the image. I am not a big stickler on copywriting my stuff, but all I ask is that you give the source as you would do any other reference. Thanks!

To those who served in the shadowlands, THANK YOU. Brothers together in prayer Bob Kauflin leading in worship T4G Bookstore Toogether in all languages Taking notes Ligonier Ministries Booth Panel Discussion John Piper in "expository exultation"

3 Comments:

Blogger A.W. Hall said...

Tim - great to have met you and chatted in Mohler's personal library! Blessings to you in your studies at Southern. ~Andrew Hall

4/30/2006 07:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Stephen Newell said...

Please don't tell me that's a sign language interpreter. If it is, I'm going to be even sorrier than I already am that I couldn't go!

4/30/2006 10:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Andrew,

Great to meet you as well. Funny that we would end up meeting each other in Mohler's personal library however! May the Lord indeed bless you as well in your pursuit for his glory.

Stephen,

Yes that is a sign language interpreter. I'd say that there were about 15-20 in the deaf community there (so far as I could tell) which were a blessing to see worship. Yeah, I was thinking about you and how you would have wanted to be among them. 2008 maybe?

Dan "my excellent Mexican photographer" Canales,

I do not know if there will be a translation in spanish for the audio. My guess is that it will depend on the demand. Call up some of you Latino pastors who agree with the gospel as understood by those at the conference and have them make their request.

I am not sure what unity March you are referring to? PETA's uniting against KFC? MoveOn.org uniting behind Cynthia McKinney? I am not sure which one of these you are talking about. :)

5/01/2006 10:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005